The "country church of Talbert" is a traditional Anglican Church in America (ACA) parish using the 1928 Book of Common Prayer.
We are a small and friendly family in this historic Talbert community. This country church of Talbert has been in almost continuous use as a house of worship for nearly a century.
Old man Talbert bought the acreage in 1896, and in the early 1900s gave half an acre and $50 to the Methodist Church (an offshoot from Anglicanism) to put up most of the current building in an area known as at the time as Gospel Swamps.
The Church has been Anglican for 30 years and is a registered landmark in the State of California.